Upon booking, a credit card number, holder’s name & expiry date will be requested to confirm the reservation and can be communicated via an encrypted secure line called Sendinc or via telephone. No advance payment or deposit is required; however the credit card may be subject to a pre-authorization check. The card will not be charged before arrival unless the room is cancelled before the arrival date and cancellation fees apply. Upon check-out, payment of room/s and all other extras, meals and activities can be made either in cash (Euros only) or via credit card.
- Minimum 2 night stay applies throughout the year and for particular dates (i.e. New Year’s) a 3 day minimum may be required.
- Check-in is between 15:00 – 19:00 while check-out is before 11:00. Any arrival times outside this time frame must be agreed upon beforehand with the owners and may be subject to additional fees.
- A credit card guarantee is necessary when making a reservation. Booking a room and guaranteeing with a credit card implies acceptance of our Cancellation Policy (see specific page) and our Terms and Conditions therefore please read them carefully before confirming. Antica Olivaia must receive a credit card guarantee in order for the room reservation to be considered confirmed and once received on our end we will reconfirm the full reservation via email.
- Payment by credit card (Mastercard and Visa only), Bancomat (ATM) and cash (Euros only) are accepted. However, no personal or travellers’ cheques can be accepted.
- 3rd and 4th bed supplement: Euro 30 per person per night.
- This is a smoke-free agriturismo; therefore no smoking is allowed in the farmhouse, in the rooms, near the pool or near the dining areas.
- No animals or domestic pets are allowed (cats, dogs, hamsters, birds, snakes etc even for emotional therapy reasons!). If a guest should arrive with an animal anyway, the Antica Olivaia has the right to refuse entry and full payment for the total stay booked will be charged immediately. Service animals for the sight-impaired must be notified to the owners when the reservation is made in order to allocate a proper room.