The room rate for a double room is Euro 140/night* (Euro 70/person/night) with a minimum 3-night stay in mid-high season (May, June & September) while in high season (July and August) we require a minimum 5-7 night stay.
During low season (October to April) we require a minimum 2-night stay.
Holiday and special events (Umbria winter jazz, New Years, Easter, Ferragosto, etc.) may require a 5-7 night stay as well.
Room rates include breakfast and VAT.
Additional third and fourth bed supplements are Euro 30/person/night.
The room rate includes the following:
- Rich buffet breakfast with fresh bread, homemade cakes & jams, croissants, ham & cheese plus cereal, fruit and yogurts along with various blends of tea, Italian espresso, cappuccino, milk & juices (served between 8:30 and 10:30am) ;
- Open air pool (14m x 6m or 46 x 20 ft.) with use of sunbeds (from June-September);
- Free Wi-Fi access in all rooms and in the veranda area;
- Sustainable bed linens (changed once a week) and towels (changed every 3 days);
- Mini fridge;
- Assistance in English;
- Central heating in the winter months and fans for the summer months (2 rooms have aircon so please ask before you book-Euro 10 supplement);
- Internal covered parking area;
- VAT tax.
Rates do not include:
- Drinks, coffee, tea & alcoholic beverages etc. (outside of dinners and breakfast);
- Laundry upon request (not self-service);
- Airport or train station transfer upon request;
- The Orvieto tourism tax of Euro 2,20/person/night (up to a maximum of 5 nights) which can be paid at the end of the stay (children under 12 exempt);
- Anything not specifically included above.
*Please note that we do not utilize online travel agencies (OTA’s) for booking purposes; therefore the rates published on our website are the best and lowest rates you can find on the Internet. Booking directly with us not only gives you and other future guests the best rate possible but also establishes direct contact with the owners thus avoiding middlemen and commissions on either end.
Terms and Conditions
Upon booking, a credit card is necessary in order to guarantee your room reservation for the dates requested. A credit card number, cardholder’s name & expiry date will be requested by us and can be communicated via an encrypted secure line called Sendinc directly to us. The credit card must be in the name of one of the guests and must be presented upon check out. An advance payment or deposit may be required and the credit card may be subject to a pre-authorization check. The credit card will be charged if the room is cancelled before the arrival date (see penalties below) and cancellation fees apply. Upon check-out, payment of room/s and all other extras, meals and activities can be made either in cash (Euros only) or via credit card (only Mastercard and Visa cards accepted).
- Minimum 2 night stay applies only in low season (October-April); however in mid – high season between May-September and during specific public holidays/events during the year a 3 night or 5-7 night minimum stay is required.
- Check-in is between 15:00 – 19:00 while check-out is before 11:00. Any arrival or departure times outside these time frames must be agreed upon beforehand with the owners and may be subject to additional fees.
- A credit card guarantee is necessary when making a reservation. Booking a room and guaranteeing with a credit card implies acceptance of our Cancellation Policy (see next section) and our Terms and Conditions; therefore please read them carefully before confirming. Antica Olivaia must receive a credit card guarantee in order for the room reservation to be considered confirmed and once received on our end we will confirm the full reservation via email.
- Payment by credit card (Mastercard and Visa only), Bancomat (ATM) and cash (Euros only) are accepted. However, no personal or travellers’ cheques can be accepted.
- Extra beds in a room: Euro 30 per extra person per night.
- This is a smoke-free agriturismo; therefore no smoking is allowed in the farmhouse, in the rooms, near the pool or near the dining areas.
- No animals or domestic pets are allowed (i.e. dogs, cats, hamsters, birds, etc. even for emotional therapy reasons). If a guest should arrive with an animal anyway, the Antica Olivaia has the right to refuse entry and full payment for the total stay booked will be charged immediately. Service animals for the sight-impaired must be notified to the owners when the reservation is made in order to allocate a proper room on the ground floor.
- Cancellations related to COVID-19 either due to: 1) country closures (mandated by specific governments) and 2) in the case of one of the future guests contracting Covid-19 in the days preceding arrival or still COVID positive and unable to fly/depart (documented by an official medical certificate by a public govt entity) will be given a credit/voucher valid for one year from the original date of arrival for any amounts paid in advance and/or for any cancellation fees owed to us (no reimbursements will be issued). Terms and restrictions apply to this offer.
In the unfortunate event that you need to cancel all or part of your reservation,** these are the cancellation fees that will be applied to your credit card:
|Cancellations made more than 30 days before arrival||No cancellation fees apply|
|Cancellations made between 30-08 days before arrival||50% of total stay confirmed|
|Cancellations made between 07-01 days before arrival||75% of total stay confirmed|
|No show / Cancellation made on the arrival date||100% of total stay confirmed|
|Late arrivals or early departures||100% of total stay confirmed|
** All cancellations must be made in writing via email and sent to: email@example.com
Travel insurance is strongly recommended for those traveling from abroad in case of sickness or other events (like Covid or airline delays/cancellations) that could cause an unforeseen cancellation or delay.